[Dailydrool] Lucky Dog

Carolsd21 carolsd21 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 27 14:13:18 PDT 2008

Mary,

I am so sorry to hear that Lucky Dog has left us for the bridge, she follows lots of hounds that have left us for the bridge in the past 2 weeks and  I know all of them have greeted her with open paws, and aroo's and are showing her around. 5 weeks is a short time span. But I know it was filled with love and a place and family to call her own

http://community.webshots.com/user/carolsd21

Carol and her hounds and a beagle
Founder Basset Rescue Network (BaRNI) Acton, CA
Specializing in Senior  Hounds. They are the best
Senior Bassets  Adopt one It will add wonderful and special moments to your life.  Not to mention giving them as many loving last days or years they have.

Megan 15 GD 8/07, Cleo 14 GD 8/07, Josie 13 GD 5/04, Cinnimon 13 GD 8/07(Beagle), Kai 12  2/07 ATB 8/16/08, Kami 9 1/ 07, Baxter 9 GD 7/01