[Dailydrool] Houndies do care for one another!

Jessica Sutton Jessica at fmprofessionals.com
Fri Aug 29 08:42:52 PDT 2008

Deb, it's funny that you wrote that story!!  Last night, DH (still don't
know what that stands for, btw) and I cut the girls' nails.  Sophie's
the easy going one, so she went first, and Diva was so worried about
her!!! She stood there pacing, sniffing the nail clippers, looking at
me, sniffing Sophie's head, pacing again, licking dad in the face, back
to the toes, then to Sophie!!  She was trying to figure out what we were
doing and at the same time, probably thinking "should I run and hope she
makes it out ok, or stay and help my sister and risk them doing me
next???" Of course, we did do her next and Sophie did the same thing.
Of course Diva was MUCH more dramatic and put on a performance worthy of
an Oscar...but Sophie didn't leave her side the whole time.  It was so
cute.  Then they spent a full two minutes at least sniffing each other's
feet when we were done...still baffled as to what that was all about.
Snooters to all and drool to the sick houndies.  No more bridge trips
for a while!!!

Jessica with Diva and Sophie who have been traumatized by the horrific
nail clipper monster!!!!