[Dailydrool] insurance scam

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 15:21:46 PDT 2008

I would contact the insurance company honchos and ask about that, because it
doesn't make any sense at all, unless he ate the thingie before you got the
insurance. I would argue my butt off and I would start nice and get unnicer
as things stumble along.You probably cannot make a dent, but I certainly
would try.

My theory about insurance companies is this: Whatever you need, if there is
something that will fix it or make it better, you cannot have it.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Mitchell and Cooper