[Dailydrool] Pre-Existing Conditions for Insurance

Lilie Basset Liliebasset at comcast.net
Fri Aug 29 16:32:49 PDT 2008

I think they consider foreign body removal a pre-existing condition because
your hound shows an interest in swallowing things that probably shouldn't be
swallowed.  I don't know if all pet insurance companies are the same, but I
know that it's not unusual.

Also, they ask your vet for your records, so it's not a good idea to try to
lie.

Someone may have had a different experience, but I'm sure that they'll see
your query and post about their insurance company.

Katie, Lilie and Daffodil