[Dailydrool] Update on Amy Rapp (in Mayo Clinic recovering from surgery)

Hinchliffe at aol.com Hinchliffe at aol.com
Sun Aug 31 09:39:40 PDT 2008

I just heard from our Amy Rapp, who underwent kidney surgery on Tuesday at
Mayo Clinic.  She says:

"Thanks so much for thinking about me. I am okay considering what I have
been through. Gained nearly 30 pounds in one day and have trouble controlling
the pain but I am being released today and will spend the week in Rochester.
Please let the droolers know."

She'll be staying at a hotel opposite the clinic, alone, while she  recovers.
 If anyone wants to send her a thinking-of-you e-mail, her  address is:

_arennerf at insight.rr.com_ (mailto:arennerf at insight.rr.com)

And cards can be sent to:

Amy Rapp
c/o The Kahler Grand Hotel
20 Second Ave  Southwest
Rochester MN  55902

She misses her dogs and her family so very much.

Best to all (and prayers to those on the Gulf Coast, or with loved ones
there),

Beth (Duchess ATB and Blueberry ATB)

deal here.