[Dailydrool] pup peeing in crate

Nadine Mysker nadine at mysker.com
Sun Aug 31 17:05:24 PDT 2008

You might want to rule out a UTI.

We would take our kids' puppy Sandy out to pee and she would give us a
true "spaced out" look as if to say "what am I supposed to do".   Then
she would come inside and pee in her crate.  LOL.

A friend told us about a solution you spritz on the ground  in the
place where you want the pup to pee.  Once he gets a whiff of the
solution he will go and do it right away, as a form of marking his
territory.  I don't recall what it is called but any pet store clerk
should be able to help you.

Of course I assume you are taking the pup out every hour or two,
immediately after drinking and eating or playing or sleeping.  Right?

Hope this helps!

Nadine Mysker
Slave to Jill the Bagel