[Dailydrool] poop-eating

kaq1230 at comcast.net kaq1230 at comcast.net
Thu Dec 4 07:29:17 PST 2008

I have 2 poop eaters, and had tried everything....picking up right away just made them go right to the source...gross, pineapple ha ha ha, forbid, distaste all of it.

I switched foods and voila...no more poop eating....until they started getting marrow bones for treats....so I figured out that if the fat or protein in their diet is too high, they eat poop....worth a shot at looking at the protein/fat content and seeing if that makes a difference.  Good luck