[Dailydrool] walkies

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 15:17:48 PST 2008

I must be doing something wrong. I use martingale collars on the Bassets and
a flexi.I am never dragged to death, my arms are still in the sockets and
the boys don't even stop to pee every two inches.
The only thing I can figure out is that all of them are used to walking with
the Belgian, which means they have to hup to keep up, and if they try to pee
they are apt to end up getting pee on their heads. They know that "Hup Pup"
means hurry up and get across the street, and they do. They know that "Whoa,
wait!" means wait and they sort of kind of maybe almost do.
The only time I have a problem is when one of them poops and I have to stop
and pick up and I am apt to end up wrapped in a leash.
What am I doing wrong?

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis,Mitchell and Cooper