[Dailydrool] Dottie, ate the whole bag of cookies!

DAISY7521 at aol.com DAISY7521 at aol.com
Tue Dec 9 16:46:49 PST 2008

I like a dummy, what was I thinking...........put 2 bags of cookies on  a
shelf, to bring to my neighbors.  One bag had a dozen peanut butter  cookies, and
the one Dottie ate, had 14 mini ginger snap cookies.  She ate  all of them,
and apparently was too full to eat the peanut butter ones.  I  thought it was
strange she was laying on my bed, and we were in the other  room.  My husband
found the bag..........I can't believe I did a dumb thing  like that!!!   I
hope she is going to be ok.  I imagine, the  ginger might give her the runs?????
I will watch her closely...............oh geez.  What a dummy I  am.  She is
so sneaky, what was I thinking!!
Barbie
**************Stay in touch with ALL of your friends: update your AIM, Bebo,
Facebook, and MySpace pages with just one click. The NEW AOL.com.
(http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-dp&icid=aolcom40vanity&ncid=emlcntaolcom00000012)