[Dailydrool] Merry-Happy

Horse n Hound horsenhound at nac.net
Wed Dec 24 15:28:50 PST 2008

Happy Hanukkah to our Jewish drool friends.  Enjoy your celebrations and
save me some latkes!

Merry Christmas also!  You may remember that I was in the hospital a couple
of weeks ago; then Mike needed a heart cath.  His gift from the hospital was
"hospital acquired pneumonia".  How nice.

The good news is I brought him home today.  What a wonderful present!

Sincere good wishes to all my drool friends, both two legged and four.

The Jersey Girls, plus
Alice, the slave; PW Harley Chick RN CGC, Fred RN CGC & Miss Harley CGC, the
bassets;
Annie & Scotch, the horses; Charlie, the parrot