[Dailydrool] season's greeting

Bina McConnell bina360 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 24 15:15:05 PST 2008

G'day
It is a beautiful Christmas Morning here in the west of Australia - sun is out and we are preparing a Christmas Lunch @ the nearby beach.  No snow here !!!! I just wanted to wish everyone on the Daily Drool a fantastic Christmas - thank you all so much for the stories - the laughs and the tears.  It was through these stories that I took the step to get Billy - what a treasure he is, even when in evil training mode!
Season's Greetings to all -
Robina, Dottie the petit, Billy the Kid (aka Wild Bill Hiccup) -  Beatrice, Prue and Bessie (ATB)