[Dailydrool] BUV'

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue Dec 30 16:10:48 PST 2008

Momma here. I had to add a my story to this thread. To make this basset related, Elder Clara is proof-reading. She also has gas. And Elwood says he needs to write his peeps. It never ends.

As I have said I look at wrecked cars for the hound supportin job. All kinds, damage from a scratch to torn into pieces. Last Christmas, I met a wonderful lady that had been coming home from a holiday visit in her Honda Element with her long leg hound in the car. Well, as she traveled on our interstate --it was raining--a young lady changed lanes into her-smashing into the side of her,the Element then hit the jersey wall and was hit again by more traffic. The Element was a mess, total loss. I asked her how she was, how was the dog. She chuckled. She related that someone seen it happen and immediately called for a ambulance, sure she was next to dead. She said they were trying to get her on a gurney to transport and she jumped up and argued horribly with the EMT's-she wanted her dog transported-get HIM on the gurney--?to?have the vet check him out, he had a cut leg-her coffee cup had smashed and glass flew-. She was fine. After much ado, a trooper loaded her and the pooch in his squad car and off they went. Now does this sound like all of us droolers or what!!!! Both were safe, virtually unharmed-?I look at cars from a different angle after what I see day in, day out. I am not saying one is better than another, but the Honda Element sure has my vote.
Oh yea, wish we had one!!

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
Offical Food Slave and Drool Mop Queen to
Ol' Bob, Elder Clara, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds
Virginia Beach Basset Hounds