[Dailydrool] new Basset

Margaret Honnold machonnold at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 30 16:35:04 PST 2008

Hi Everyone,
I am a new "momma" to an 8 week old Basset, Hollyberry, and have really been enjoying reading about all of
your doggies. I am excited b/c today she started going in her crate on her own...asleep there right now on  my scrubs from work today... she caught on to house training to the papers in the first day, even tho she choose the diningroom as her spot. I have wanted a Basset since I was a little girl and it took one of my granddaughters to make it happen....after loosing my 13 year old Pom (died with me holding her in the rocker on the porch) I didn't think I wanted another dog.....now I realize we are not a complete family without one. I hope to learn lots from reading what you all write as time goes on.
 Learning about Bassets, Maggie Honnold