[Dailydrool] Michigan Basset Rescue's Howliday Raffle

Bonnie Bostelman BBostelman at comcast.net
Mon Dec 1 16:32:33 PST 2008

Happy Howlidays Everyone!

New Items Added!

Metal Basset Hound Wine Holder playing the Sax!
Hand Made Holiday Chocolates
Basset Puzzle
Houndie Howliday Hat
Houndie Coats

Check out our Basset Rescue Category: Fund an Item "Buy Now"!

These Fund an Item procedures help MBR pay vet bills and enables us to take care of any medical conditions that any rescued basset hound requires!

Fund and Item -  Spay and Neuter Donation
Fund and Item - Dental Cleaning
Fund an Item - Rabies Shot Donation
Fund An Item - Heart Worm Tests
Fund an Item - Fecal Exams

Donate a fund and Item in someone's name for a holiday gift! What a great gift for someone and you help a worthy cause at the same time!

Other Howliday Collections

Basset Hound Christmas Tree ( no longer being made so if you want one now is the time to get it)
Lighted Basset Hound ( I have one of these and it is wonderful)

Woof Patchwork Quilt by Marilyn Varilone

Wonderful Wall Hangings of  the "Dog Days of Christmas: Red and Green Colors by Marilyn Varilone again!

Ned Young Howliday Cards...These are a must for those of you looking for cards for the Daily Drool Card Exchange

We have a very nice selection of basset hound art both framed and in Canvas..

Need gifts for yourself... er I mean for the basset lover in your life then check out the handmade scarfs and vests!

We have a few whimsical character figures with great says only hound lover would appreciate

We have only a week left on the auction because it ends December 15th...

Visit MBR's Howliday Auction!

http:michiganbassetrescue.org

Bonnie, Maggie, Lucy, Louie and our new elderly gal Miss Nellie Bellie
P.S. Miss Nellie came in as a foster from OBR last May and hubby Karl just realized she is not a foster any more...LOL!