[Dailydrool] Just a small warning

Carolyn Mitchell carolynmitchell at ns.sympatico.ca
Wed Dec 3 10:41:53 PST 2008

I am a stickler for all food being put away, away from he puppies, Rex accidently got chocolate covered cherries last night (husband left them where he thought Rex could not get them) and Rex had ingested them hours before I realized he did. I was up most of the night watching him and Thank the good Lord he is ok. It could have been much worse, So please remember to put poisonous things out of your pets reach.  I have given more then one lecture on leaving things out in this house, I think after last night I have them all under the fear of me. Rex is my baby and had I lost him to human stupidity one husband would have been sleeping in one garage

So Please Remember this season to keep all chocolate away from your babies.

Healing Drool to all those in need

Carolyn
Rex aka LiL Foot
LiL Miss Daisy Halo