[Dailydrool] Stanley is 9 today

Bonnie Garner parrothead at ripleycable.net
Wed Dec 3 10:48:59 PST 2008

My 2000 Valentine present turns 9 years old today!!!!.  He had a perfect heart shape on his forehead when he arrived here but that has since changed to look like sort of a y-turn in a car.

He has been through a lot the last couple of years, losing his soulmates Stella and J.D., and learning along with us about rescue as we have incorporated Beachbaby, then the buppies Lowretta and Lillie Pearl.

Stanley was scheduled for a biopsy yesterday but it had to be postponed until next week because Vetman got sick.  So today we enjoy his birthday and think of him only as he is now, healthy and good looking and having a great time.

He's the only man (if you don't count the DH) in a house full of women.  And I think he likes it!!!!

Happy Birthday, Big Boy!!!!!

Bonnie
Slave to Stanley, Beachbaby, Lowretta, Lillie Pearl, Stella (ATB), J.D. (ATB), Begonia (ATB)