[Dailydrool] Reason to worry?

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 16:32:26 PST 2008

Something is bothering Cowboy but I can't decide if its worth a trip to the
vet. I know that sounds cruel and but I always spend at least $100 at the
vet, even for the most minor things, so this is debatable. Anyway James was
scratching Cow behind the ears the other day and he yelped. We saw no sore
or tear or anything on the skin. A few hours later another yelp when getting
his ears rubbed, not the ears so much, but behind them on the head. Well
anyway it doesn't happen all the time, I guess we're just hitting a certain
spot. But then last night I saw him yawn and he yelped while yawning so I'm
wondering if its more in his jaw. You know how the jaw joint is near the
back of the ears? I know I sound crazy and probably make minimal sense, but
does this sound like something we should seek attention for or just wait it
out to see if it continues to bother him? He's still playful and
eating/sleeping regularly.

Thanks, Kacy with Cow and Ru