[Dailydrool] Frum Nigel an Llewis

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 17:52:34 PST 2008

We heers there sum peepels whut think dat da Houndies not the wons ritin on
da Drool!  Humf!!
Youse finks da MomPerson rite dis stuff?  Who put da muddy pawprince on da
thingie? Da...whahuccallit, Llewis? Keesbort! Muddy pawprince on da
keesbort! Youse fink MomPerson do dat? Nooooooooo. She gots hanse. Youse
nose, wif thumps. Thumbs. Fank you, Llewis.
Plus da MomPerson gots a fing where she leeb da hawse an stay gone a long
time. Werk. She go to werk. Yestiddy she wented an come home at lunchytimes.
Yippeeeee! Taday she come home juss befour dinner. Poop. NoLunch. She come
home smellin like stranger dogs.
Enyways she donit nose whut we finkin. She fink she nose whut we finkin but
we fink she not nose whut we finkin cuase we not tawkin.
Now.
About dese Moddy Rators. We finks dey pritty cool peepels. We fink dey
prolly wanna spend sum time libin dey own lifes instedda reeding bout ares.
We finks we shuld leeb em alone. We Houndies, we kin git along if are
peepels juss watch demselfs.
Tell yall whut: we keep MomPerson onna leesh if all youse odder houndies
keep youse peepels nice an cool.Let dem pore Moddy Rators hab a rest.
Dat all.

Love an Drool to all in need,

Nigel an Llewis