[Dailydrool] Maggie needs drool

Leah McConnell lmcconnell at centurytel.net
Wed Dec 3 18:09:22 PST 2008

Maggie the Evil Empress of the San Juan Islands OEBE can use some healing
drool and her mom some don't worry drool. She has developed some sort of
gastritis and is very uncomfortable and not feeling at all well. She spend
the afternoon at the vetspital and was sent home with antibiotics and
special food. She has been a bit out of sorts since Saturday morning after
scoring the leftover dinner rolls from Thanksgiving. She fineky seemed to be
back to normal on Monday and started throwing up on Tuesday. She was showing
sighs of a tummy ache this morning and running a slight fever so they had me
bring her in right away. They let me bring her home this evening and will
call tomorrow to check up on her. I was to go off island tomorrow for a Dr.
appointment and cancelled this morning because I wasn't feeling well. Now I
can stay home with her to watch her.

i have been a bit overwhelmed with things so I have not been reporting on
her exploits since she became OEBE. I promise to rectify that when she is
feeling better.

Leah, the worried momslave of Maggie the Evil Empress of the San Juan Island
OEBE and Rusty ATB