[Dailydrool] Maggie needs drool

Ann Hefner anniebh at acsol.net
Wed Dec 3 18:42:04 PST 2008

That sounds like what happened to Arthur a month ago.  He threw up 9 times
(that I know of) in one day; may have been more.  Then we found an empty
bread wrapper.  He had eaten a brand new loaf of Orowheat Oatmeal bread.  I
think the dough swells up in their tummies.  Of course I spent a fortune at
the vet.  It was right about the time adult dogs were being diagnosed with
Parvo, which usually only puppies get.  I think the vet was being overly
precautious.  That was a $500 bill, with blood tests and the works.  How
many dinner rolls did Maggie eat?   They always give antiobics for
everything.  That's not good because they will build up a resistence.  Next
time I will try Pepto Bismal first.  It's the only thing that works for me
so I aways have a little on hand. Keep us posted.  We'll make lots of drool
here.  Ann