[Dailydrool] The World According to Norm -- What the "HEY!" ????

Sandi Wittenberg sandi at redbaybassets.com
Wed Dec 3 18:23:37 PST 2008

It's me again - Norm!

With the weather being cold and rainy around my neck of the woods, I have
had a lot of time to think lately and there is something I am trying to
figure out.  There is this word that Mom uses a lot and I thought I knew
what it meant but it doesn't always mean the same thing.  The word is HEY!

When Mom says "HEY - Knock it off!" - that means quit doing whatever you are
doing NOW.  But lately, she has said things like "HEY! - Do you want to get
neutered without benefit of anesthesia?"  Now, what in the world does that
mean?  Or "HEY! - Who do you think you are?".   DUH - I am Norm!   And this
one "HEY!  You are on thin ice!"  So - get me some skates!!!   Another one
is "HEY!  I am going to jerk a knot in your tail!".  Now that sounds
painful!  But the most puzzling one is "HEY! I am going to call Santa
Claus!"   What does that mean???!!!!

So, Llewis - or anybody - can you help me out???  What in the world does HEY
really mean?

Drools to ya!

Norm (and the rest of the Red Bay Gang)

Grady, Hoagie, Johnny & Opie

Sandi Wittenberg - Mom to the Red Bay Basset Boys