[Dailydrool] Keepin Low

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 17:58:07 PST 2008

Dis Nigel. ssssshhhhhh. We keepin a low whatchacallit. Not hard when you a
Houndie. Ha hah. (dat a Basset joke.)
MomPerson done be workin on Crissmuss carts. She meke she own. She got it
all figgered out an on da puter an now she axshually meking da carts cept
dey dont prince out rite. Firss it prince siderwayz. Den it prince ok but
den it stop. Den it prinz siderwaz agin. Den it shrinkel da pixshure so
youse needin a magathingie ta see da pixshures ob we. An we finkin dat we
picshures da onlee reeson enywon wanna see dese carts enyway, rite?
Speshually mine. I so hansome everbuddy wanna see Nigel, an mebbe not so
much  Llewis an Mr.Cooper Sir. I meen, I Nigel da Nose nose  deese fings. So
I chenges it juss a liddel when MPerson oudda da room, only she not heppy.
So I sez well Llewis done it.(She gone need my help, rite?) Llewis in he
crate and Mr. Cooper Sir in anodder room (I worries about dat lader.)
Here I shows you I just tap dis kee here an---- ooops--wait where it go?
Uh...Oh...ahhhhh whut key whut key here come MPerson beke agin whut key whu
whhhhoooooooooop

MomPerson says Nigel is currently indisposed. I am going to try to get this
&&^^%*(&)()*&*&^&^%^ thing to print the way I want it to. With all the
pictures the same size, you HEAR ME NIGEL???

Love and drool to all in need,
MomPerson for Nigel and Llewis