[Dailydrool] howliday card thanks in behalf of a hero

BrierK at aol.com BrierK at aol.com
Tue Dec 9 06:53:32 PST 2008

I just wanted to thank those of you who have sent cards to my brother,  Slade
Brockett.  The first card he received was truly a surprise, as I  hadn't told
him that I had added his name to the heroes list.  He has  received more
cards since then, and is enjoying seeing all the hounds.  He  wanted to express
his thanks.  And I thank you for helping cheer him as he  is away from his wife
and kids this Christmas season.
Kristi
Lucy and Melmo