[Dailydrool] baby gates

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Tue Dec 9 12:01:22 PST 2008

That is so funny they are dumb as a fox.
This is an Airedale but have stories about bassets too. My son and wife had two  Airedale they would lock in basement of their brand new house..
One night they both met these two in the living room when they came home.
They never got walked so they devised other ideas.  A suggestion on how to keep a basset under control while brushing teeth etc.
Near their or just before their back hips are - stand them over them facing toward their head,
and gently press their inside of hips.  They can't move! Did that when I rescued dazey out of pound and she howled all the way home on the C-Train and brushing teeth.
Georgie and Miss Becky