[Dailydrool] Serious Basset Crap

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Tue Dec 9 17:35:40 PST 2008

Ok Droolers, here is a new meaning to Basset  crap,  I am now  going to go to
E-Bay and sell  Maggie and Evil Annies  poop,  I  will have it listed as
"Aromatic Basset Poo kindling "  they ate a  wood clothespin tonight  while my
husband and I  were having supper  and don't ask me where they got it,  who only
knows, Maggie counter cruises  all the  time  they ate my wooden coasters on
Sunday and now a  clothespin  just let me say that they don't  have poo they
poop   formed  " WOODEN LOGS  "   I try to get my husband to go out  and watch
them when they go to make sure every thing is coming out  ok and  he refuses,
he said he doesn't want the neighbors to think he is as crazy and  insane as I
am ????   hmmmm ????  wonder what he meant  by  that ???  I am seriously
thinking of selling them as fire starters !   I'm a genius  !!!!!