[Dailydrool] Sister Daisy

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Tue Dec 9 17:03:04 PST 2008

Dis Brudder Elwood. todey be toosedey. Da Brudder usually no write on dis
day but boy, summfin heppin todey dat da brudder jus gotz to tell da peepz.
Sister Daisy, she go walnuttz.  I tellz you da liddel storie.
We git da foodz in da mornin and den da nite. We all gotz our eatin spotz.
We all git da bowl in da same orderz ebbery time. Furst be Elder Clara, she
gotz  her eatin rug in da dinin room. Sister Daisy gotz her eatin rug in da dinin
room  but she on da odder side ob da room. Brudder Bob, he suck it down in da
 kittshen, Brudder Elwood he eatz in him cage, yup. I go in me cage now, I
git in  a liddel spot ob da trubbles wif me Daddy dat I growl at when he tried
to pick  up me bowl, he said he gonna gib me new meanin ob da flat basset dat
dey, an me  Momma seyz she fix dat. So I be in me cage, it in da dinin room on
da Elder  Clara side--now dis be a eatin view dere, all dat smackin an a
chompin, it a  fallin out her lipz, it be a diet jus a waitin to heppin. Sorry
Brudder Elwood  git da sidetrackz. Brudder Jake he in him cage in da dinin room on
da Daisy  side. Well, ebbry dey Daisy she leeb Elder Clara one bite ob her
foodz. Ebbery  dey. Elder Clara dooze her eatin, den she go git dat bite whut
Daisy leebz  her.
Todey be differnt.
Daisy eatz all her foods, an she go rite ober dere and she gonna help Ol
Elder Clara eatz her food. I bee in me cage, I watchin, why I be in da shock.
Elder Clara she stop rite in mid gobble. Her head no moobe, but her eyeballz
dooze, she see Sister Daisy a moobin in on her foodz.
Brudder Elwood not beleebin dis one. Why I no got me big boy  brainz, an I
nebber teke Elder Clara bowl, dat be whut dey sey, sewweecide.  Elder Clara goin
into da kill mode, Brudder Elwood seez it all an I be fankful I  bee in me
cage. Elder Clara reedy to blow. I cobber me eyeballz.
Den it hebbin.
Momma grab Sister Daisy by herz collar, an seyz whut youze a finkin?? She
gonna kildt youze. Dis be close call dere,
Yup Sister Daisy be walnutz.

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Elder Clara,  Daisy, Jake and
Brudder Elwood OEBE