[Dailydrool] Gentle Leaders, promise collars etc.

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Tue Dec 9 20:05:01 PST 2008

I was slave to Dazey the basset with addisons and two very feisty Airedales.
Once when getting out of hospital with broken bones (forgot which one) this lady decided she was walking Becky till I could. Well I wasn't too sure about that and it was icy.
So off they went and when she came back she said 'that dog needs discipline.  Apparently Miss Becky had found out someone new was here and she would give her the gears and pull like she usually did.
She said 'when you walk her she walks like a little lady but she p ulled me all the way.
I said it was the collar threat that did it. I find them wonderful and so much easier on their neck.

Wonderful things.The Airedales it trained them to walk civilly.

Georgie and Miss Becky