[Dailydrool] Heros list

V. Tata-Phillips my4hounds at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 10 04:20:16 PST 2008

Thanks so much for adding my husband, an Army Colonel serving in Afghanistan to the list!  He has only gotten one card so far but he called me last night (a rare happening!) to ask who the crazy people were with 10 dogs who were wishing him a Merry Christmas!

He is a Basset Daddy far away from all of us for Christmas - just in case anyone else has any drool to send:

Rick Phillips
CSTC-A  ANA DEV
APO, AE  09356

Sometimes I don't know ifd he misses me more or the dogs!
Ginny/Mom to Charles, Duffy, Hannah Lee Dawg, Rudy and Pete