[Dailydrool] Please help me make the biggest possible donation...

Jennifer Kleinschmidt jennifer at jenniferkleinschmidt.com
Wed Dec 10 05:25:39 PST 2008

So, I know someone posted about my www.bulbsforbassets.com website the other
day.  There was no link for people to find the site, however, so here it is!

I am also BEGGING you not to purchase your amaryllis from your local store!
Please help me get these flowers out of my house (there's only a handful
left)!  I want to make the largest possible donation to UFBH and I can't do
that until I sell these LAST 11 bulbs!  The bulbs are very reasonably priced
at $15 for amaryllis and $12 for paperwhites.  Shipping is extra. I will
ship to anyone you like!

Please help me clear out these last 11 bulbs?  It's only 11!  The bassets
here in Utah (of which there are 41, many of which have been VERY sick)
really need it!

If you have questions, feel free to email!

Thanks so much!
Jennifer Kleinschmidt
www.bulbsforbassets.com