[Dailydrool] teeeny liddel pichures

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 18:55:42 PST 2008

Hey dis are Nigel an Llewis neerly blindy. Taday we gots dis cart. Llewis,
where MomPersons spekatels? Bring does here.
Oh dont be a baby she no nose. Just bring em heers. Ok dat bedder I
kin....whooooooo,....she blind or sumfin?How I sposed to see wif dese fings
on!?
Okey putem beke. Lessee.....gimme DadPersons spekatcles. Oh come on.He no
care. ahhhhhh much bedder. I kin almoss see dis liddel  pixchure
ob....ob....who it ob?
Ummm....lesseee.....dat mite be Daisy Winchester ya thinks? An dis speckel
here, you fink dat be mebbe Elder Clara? I meen mebbe dis won mebbe Brudder
Elwood ya fink? You gots dat roundglassy fing whut DadPerson yuse to lookit
coins? Here, gimme dat......yeah, yupyup, dat Elwood...
Oh mans, I gots a hedacke. We leeb da ress till lader. Youse got a assprin,
Llewis?
No No I not insultin youse. Assprin, for my hedacke. Yeah yeah won a
dose....
I gone teke a nap. Wake me yp you figger out who dem odder liddel dots
be....

Love an Snooters to all in need,
Nigel an Llewis