[Dailydrool] How in the world can I train him not to follow his nose?

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Wed Dec 17 08:51:56 PST 2008

Sorry I can't resist.  Miss Becky says 'duct tape his nose'.? She's a REd Green fan. arooooooo
I will be laughing all day (needed that) cuz that nose despite age never fails. Becky can be snoring on couch up two sets of stairs (sometimes three) and can smell me cutting chicken down three sets of stairs .Did everyone get the
article my vet sent me five years ago on 'The Calculating Basset". If not email me - I don't know how to attach here.
.
aroooooooooooooo
Georgie and Miss Becky