[Dailydrool] Elder C and the tree

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 16:23:18 PST 2008

Oh my gosh I am laughing so hard. I could literally picture the entire
scene, even poor Casey getting bonked in the head. Ahhh, thanks so much for
sharing. A good laugh for Christmas Eve...surely not the last before the end
of the year though. :)

We mailed our cards out today - I know such a procrastinator. But its done.
I'm off for 11 days and just happy as can be. If you didn't sign up (we were
on a shortlist) and would like to still see the card, feel free to email me
direct and I will email it to you. :)

We hope you all have a wonderful Christmas...and Channukah for those who
celebrate.

Lub and drool,
Kacy with Cowboy and Rupert