[Dailydrool] Miss Becky's nose and pills

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Fri Dec 26 22:41:59 PST 2008

Well I think I might've outsmarted these cunning hounds at least one.
She is sore and the stairs here are not good for either of us
and those darn things on her eyes bother her. She now takes Tramadol the pink pill one for pain
We both are running a contest as to who has most pain but she complains less..
The pill she took in Victoria was in a capsule and she would take it with the thin meat trick.
But the pink one she puts up such a fierce battle almost biting and if it gets in her mouth she goes spitting, shaking her head until it comes out.
So today I found a pill I have in a capsule so I took out what was in the capsule and inserted the pink tramadol in it and gave it to her in her thin meat slice at supper. It went down before she noticed. That nose misses nothing.
There is also a pill  her kind guardian sent that has Boswelia in it and that too is one she won't take without a big battle.
The head shaking and scratching at mouth quite a performance and I even made meatballs thinking she wouldn't notice - nope spit whole thing out.
So I asked my druggist if he had plain capsules so he is sending some tomorrow with my pills.
So maybe I can put them all in capsules.
Keep fingers crossed it works. It will work for awhile I am sure til she catches on.

Georgie and Miss Becky
I can smell that pill anywhere!
Miss Becky