[Dailydrool] Kenneling bassets

Horse n Hound horsenhound at nac.net
Sat Dec 27 12:20:04 PST 2008

Denise, here's my two cents.  I'd say check out the kennel very well.  We
are lucky to have a kennel owned by a great couple.  So wonderful with the
kids.  The kennels are right next to their house and everything has a double
gate.  The hounds get lots of play time in the yard.  They charge a total of
$42 per day for all three and I think follow our instructions to a T.  The
buildings are concrete block, so there's not much wood to burn in case of a
fire.

Over a year ago there was a fire at a groomer/kennel that I pass every day
going to work and some dogs were lost.  From what I saw on TV, the boarded
dogs were housed in wire crates.

My kids make out OK, but have each other for company.  Good Luck!

The Jersey Girls, plus
Alice, the slave;
PW Harley Chick RN CGC, Fred RN CGC & Miss Harley CGC, the bassets;
Annie & Scotch, the horses; Charlie, the parrot