[Dailydrool] Hope You Saved Some Cookie Money - Ruthie Needs Your Help!

Pam Farris savethebassets at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 27 14:48:29 PST 2008

Basset Rescue of Florida is raising money to help Ruthie, who was recently returned to rescue due to the development of glaucoma.  We are in desperate need of funds to care for her.  Ruthie was used by a back yard breeder to make lots of money and then dumped.  This sweet girl certainly has not had an easy time of it and this latest set of events just about takes the cake.

A generous couple, Jacky and Michael Pompanio,  has donated a charming Marc Tetro print of a basset which has been professionally framed.  Pictures can be seen here ( I hope):

[IMG]http://i720.photobucket.com/albums/ww206/bassetrescueflorida/DSCI0083.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i720.photobucket.com/albums/ww206/bassetrescueflorida/DSCI0082.jpg[/IMG]

These pictures don't do the print justice - he really captures the basset spirit.  Virtual raffle tickets are $1.00 each, 8 for $5.00, 20 for $10.00 and 50 for $20.00.  This is a very short raffle - the drawing will be held in 2 weeks (January 10th).

To purchase raffle tickets, please go to http://www.bassetrescueflorida.com/old/basset-donations.htm  and scroll to our PayPal button.  Be sure to include your name, your email address and that you are purchasing Tetro Print tickets.  We will email you with your raffle ticket numbers shortly thereafter.  I hope all the links work - our website is under re-construction and I'm a techno idiot.

Thanks for your support for Ruthie.

Pam

Pam Farris
Basset Rescue of Florida, Inc.