[Dailydrool] Happy holidays!

Courtney Willard courtney_willard at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 30 06:45:15 PST 2008

Hello droolers!

Happy holidays! This is our first year involved in the card exchange and it has been fabulous! I love getting home and finding a stack of cards with beautiful pets on them. Always makes me smile.

We survived Christmas but had the type of chaos that I now regard as normal. While packing up the car, Maggie managed to sneak out and try to make a run for it. When I brought her back in the house it was quiet -too quiet.  Franny had pilfered the Christmas presents and torn open a bag of treats meant for my in-laws Newfie. I think the girls were in cahoots.

This was Franny's first Christmas and I think she was bit thrown by the Christmas tree. She inspected the entire perimeter in her standard bulldozer way, knocking off ornaments and crushing presents. At one point she came out from under my in-laws tree with ornaments stuck to her harness! It gave us all a good laugh. The only time I really panicked was when she thought my brother's wrapped iPod Nano was a chew toy.

I wish everyone the best for the New Year! Drool and hugs to all in need, and even those who don't need it. Special drool for those who have lost a loved one recently. My thoughts are with you all.

Courtney Bishop
Momslave to Gilbert, Maggie and Franny