[Dailydrool] Morse, the Solitary Man

Nadine Mysker nadine at mysker.com
Tue Dec 30 09:13:52 PST 2008

Hm, sounds like a song by Neil Diamond. . .

Jill the Bagel is a Soliday Dog.  She much prefers to be one on one
with us.  She tolerates other dogs for a time and then walks away as
if to say, "Deal with these imbeciles, please!"

During a Basset picnic in Wisconsin last year she was quite
intimidated and barely left my side, preferring the safety of MeMom.

I would love to add another rescue basset, bagel, whatever to our home
but I fear Jill would leave (followed by DH who has been known to say,
"NO MORE DOGS!").

Leave sleeping dogs lie. . .

Nadine Mysker