[Dailydrool] BASSET RESCUE OF MT. SHELTER CLOSED TEMPORARILY TO ANY NEW HOUNDS TILL FLOODING ISSUES FIXED.

Leslie Ames bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 11:33:24 PST 2008

I have all 12 dogs in my living room for now.   Creek in backyard has
overflowed into yard plus to the shelter yard and back gate is not
passible from the shelter yard to my back yard nor to the new Creek
Crossing I just had built for the rescues.  The blind and vision
impaired kids got stuck in the freezing water while trying to cross what
they know is their bridge.....so i am on an alert for today and tomorrow
till i can get some help to fix this situation.      I will not be able
to rescue any new kids till we are all safe and sound.  But, we are warm
and safe in my cabin.  Happy New Year to all.
--
Leslie Ames
President/Shelter Manager
Email: bassetrescuemt at gmail.com