[Dailydrool] Zits

Kahuna and Friends surferdogs at comcast.net
Tue Jul 1 16:30:34 PDT 2008

When I went to pick Maya up after her spay (she's fine, just sleepy..
calmest she's been in months!) I took Kahuna along. He's been having some
teenage acne on his chin (17 mos tomorrow) and one spot seemed a bit swollen
and pretty red. Got some antibiotics and was told to use benxoyl peroxide on
it. Anyway, the point is that my little boy weighed 77.6 lbs!!! And he's NOT
fat - defined waist, easily feel all his ribs. He's like a lanky teenager,
very long. But I had no idea he weighed that much. What is going to happen
when he "fills out"???  No wonder I have bruises on my legs from when he
launches himself at me.

Drool to all - especially those poor lost girls so they can find their way
home!
Synthia, slave (and proud of it!) to
Kahuna, Bud, Barney, Zuma, Doheny, Bixby ATB
Ace the Newf
Saintly Miss Maggie, Baja (mom came in my crate to give me my mani/pedi
today), Hannah ATB
Maya the Great Dane (was that a pink elephant that just floated by?)

The man who regards his own life and that of his fellow creatures as meaningless is not merely unfortunate but almost disqualified for life. ~Albert Einstein