[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 13, Issue 7

Bill1fan at aol.com Bill1fan at aol.com
Tue Jul 1 16:45:30 PDT 2008

In a message dated 7/1/2008 11:37:50 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
dailydrool-request at dailydrool.org writes:

Subject:  [Dailydrool] What to Do?

I know how heart breaking it is to have a neighbor who is not  treating a dog
right.  Have you heard of the group Dogs Deserve  Better?  If not google it.
You can contact them and they will send  someone over to your neighbors to
discuss how they can help them bring their dog  into the home. They will not
mention your name if you ask then not to.  DDB's mission is to get dogs inside of
the house with the rest of the pack  where they belong.  If that doesn't work
and you do not want to approach  the neighbors about helping them re-home the
dog then I would contact your local  humane association about getting help
for this poor baby.  I am confident  that a plastic carrier is not suitable
shelter in any jurisdiction. Also,  leaving a dog unattended for a whole weekend
is neglectful.  I  know having a neighbor upset with you is hard but you are
the only voice  this little dog has right now.  Life was so much easier when we
were  ignorant.  My heart aches for you and your beagle neighbor. Remember
you have a lot of support from all of us.  Please let us know if he gets  out of
this situation.  Renee

I am for  animal rights and I am not PETA