[Dailydrool] Barkers

Noah Goslowah handsomehounds at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 4 12:15:51 PDT 2008

Today was garbage pickup day in Lincoln City OR in our neighborhood.  The garbage truck drives up, making lots of noise.  Roland is sitting on my lap snoozing and Stella is on the couch snoozing as well.  Bullet, the old foster girl, is napping on her fainting couch across the room.  Does Roland even raise his head? NO.
Does Stella bark or otherwise confirm that a garbage truck is right in front of the house, taking our precious garbage? No.

Only Bullet raises her head and barks at the truck until after it drives out of sight.  Bullet is a real barker and, at this stage in her life, I'm not trying to change her.  Bark away, Brave Bullet!

Janice