[Dailydrool] Popeye's special place

sook54 at bellsouth.net sook54 at bellsouth.net
Fri Jul 4 12:55:20 PDT 2008

Pam, I can tell by your words how special this place is for you and your family. Don't let Mama throw a quilt trip on you. Tell her right away, don't wait! "Mom, this is Popeye's special monument, if you want one for your special dog then you may copy ours in another section of the yard but this one is finished in memory of our Popeye." The longer you wait the harder it will be to tell her, the next time it is brought up "handle it". Don't bring hubby in to it, just tell her and maybe even help her with hers but stand your ground about "Popeyes special place" I come from a "guilt dealing" parent and I have learned the hard way. say what you mean and mean what you say! Don't wait.

Sook, Mum to Zoee Belle ub da Souf