[Dailydrool] wishin my sister happy birfday

Cynthia Goldizen pawsforblossom at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 4 11:54:22 PDT 2008

Hi awl!

Itz me Annie Belle Wild Child aroooing in to wish my pwincess sister Pw Pawcasso Blossom a berry happy 11th birfday today.  She is still doon well and if fact the vet, groomer, and owr furends say they think i yam da bestest fing dat eber happened to her.  See, i new I wuz good for sumpin.  We are happin steak, a sweet potato, and sum peach ice cweem in her honor.  Lub ya big sis!