[Dailydrool] tsk, tsk Auntie Janice

Wilder, Sharon Sharon.Wilder at Simonandschuster.com
Tue Jul 1 11:40:50 PDT 2008

Huggie Bear OEBE Savage here!!

I could not believe my ears...well eyes...when I read Auntie Janice's
post making sport of Mr. Roland (my hero) the OEBE Polo
Pony...wait...that doesn't sound right...ummm...the OEBE Piano
Bar...what Pw. Doo Doo Head?  Oh yes, that's it, OEBE Potentate.
Anyway, as I said, I could NOT believe my eyes when I read,

"For those in need of a laugh, picture Roland, Duke of Ears and OEBE
Potentate, going into training to become a service dog!? That's right,
Rollie will be signed up soon for classes. I'm thinking of setting up
some kind of betting arrangement (funds go to rescue) based on the odds
of Roland actually completing such a task."

Just what does she think is so amusing about this???  EVERYONE knows
that ALL OEBEs are capable of doing ANYTHING and EVERYTHING their heart
desires.  Mr. Roland (my hero), I do believe your slave requires some
disciplin and a good reminder of just WHO she is posting about.
Harumppphhh!