[Dailydrool] Wow! Clipper sales!

Menzie Campbell menziecampbell at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 11:57:54 PDT 2008

Wow!  We have already received 27 orders for the Smart Trim II nail
trimmers that I posted about a few days ago!  This is awesome - thanks
so much, everyone, for helping out OMBR in this way!

All clippers ordered as of now will be mailed out today, Tuesday.  You
should get them within a week.  If you don't, please let me know.
Also, PLEASE NOTE:  I am sending the clipers to the address you have
listed on your Paypal account.  If you have moved recently, please
email me your correct address.  Thanks!

As I said, we had about 100 clippers originally donated to us.  We ha
already sold ten of them, so we now have only about 60 left.  So if
you are interested, please place your order soon!

You can order online at http://www.ombr.org/toteandshirt.htm, or you
can send a check for $20, made out to OMBR, Inc., to:  Menzie
Campbell, 2260 Morning Glory Lane, Conway, Ar 72034.

--
Menzie Campbell
Save a Life - Don't Shop, ADOPT!