[Dailydrool] citronella collars

kaq1230 at comcast.net kaq1230 at comcast.net
Thu Jul 3 12:07:17 PDT 2008

Hi,

I've had much success with the citronella collars, we are at the point that I don't even turn them on, just putting it on the boys will stop the barking.  They do know exactly how loud they can bark before getting a shot of citronella (although I use the scentless kind, so it is basically a puff of air).  I also found it good to know that if the boys NEEDED to bark (stranger in the yard) that the collars did not affect them they just barked right through the sprays.

Karen