[Dailydrool] Da problam wif da collor of da collar - Xaxa no undestand

Virginia Oliveira duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Thu Jul 3 12:13:30 PDT 2008

Xaxa (yes, Shasha) da Basset pawing for the vewy first time in da drool.
You see, me has a pwoblem. Me need expewt advice.
Me was an abandoned boy when da moma adopted me. That right, I no got collar, I no got nothin.
Den da dad me bought da collar and it was a blue cus me is a boy.
Now my collar da old and da momma think, me bifday is da 4 of July , I be 12 , same day dat da Uncle Sam bacome indepawdent.Gud opawtunity for da new collar.
Why me is a child fwom da bwoken home, da moma and da dad sepawrated and we live wif da dady so da dady like to decide finguis. Da moma like too cus we are her kids too.
Da moma happy she buy Xaxa da bootiful colar da red wif da bones and da pawprints and put on me and me was a bootiful boy wif da new red collar.
Tomowou is my pawty wif da burgers and da cake and moma finks me use new red collar.
Den it happin (Thanks Brudder Elwood). Da papa no let Xaxa use da colar. Da dad put old colar cus hi finks red is NOT A BOY COLOR!
Da moma finks I be pawfectly bootiful wif da colar, da dad say Xaxa a looking like a gwil wif da red colar.
Moma mad at da dad, dad don't care. Me thinks I look gud in red.
So, CAN a handsome hunk like liddle me use a red colar? Now mom say she buy da camouflage colar so it male inuf for da dad. Sai Violeta get da red. She a gwil.
Help, me wants  to use red collar. Me still a boy.
Me take a nap, me wait for the dwoolers cowments.
Xaxa.