[Dailydrool] My boys and the "depression" improvement

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Sat Jul 5 11:23:16 PDT 2008

1st, thanks to everyone who posted to me on and off list about Cowboys
possible depression issues

Almost everyone suggested some type of one on one action. Its only been a
couple days and obviously a bit different routine due to the holiday weekend
but still, I feel like I'm seeing some difference. Our main solution is
walks, walks and more walks. Walks one on one, walks together, walks with
mom and walks with dad. Everyone seems happier.

When I took Cb on his 1st one-on-one walk he was so excited we just took off
running. He made me run with him for a good 1/4 mile. It was adorable, he
was just thrilled. He did not however enjoy it when we got home and Rupert
had his turn. We could hear Cb howling like a banchee (whatever that is) as
we strolled the neighborhood. A few hours later we went on a together walk,
the 3 of us. They were again thrilled and slept beautifully thru the
evening.

I realize we've gotten a little lazy on the regular daily walks after we
moved to this house with a large backyard. But Cowboy seems much more
content getting a couple walks a day. Now i just need to stick with it once
works starts up again on Monday. :-)

Thanks again,
Kacy with my two walkers