[Dailydrool] 4th of July Parade

lmcenaney at cox.net lmcenaney at cox.net
Sat Jul 5 19:51:25 PDT 2008

This is Morgan, pawing in from our vacation in Flagstaff, AZ. I went along to the parade and let me tell you, many people here appreciate elderly basset girls. People walked around asking each other, "Have you seen the basset?" and came rushing over to pet me, me me! And commented on how lovely all of my white hairs are. There were even people in the parade who gave out treats! This is the best place ever. Everyone was delighted when I took long drinks of water and then shook my head, sending drool everywhere!
Lyn (not everyone was delighted, namely me who was at ground zero)
Morgan (sending special parade drool to everyone in need)