[Dailydrool] Dog Park and drool

jules56pt at charter.net jules56pt at charter.net
Sat Jul 5 20:29:38 PDT 2008

Ninja and Marley had their first adventure to our dog park this weekend.  They have a fenced back yard and have had a few unplanned adventures off leash but this is the first time they have been in such a large enclosure.  There were only four other dogs at the park so it was a good way to begin.  We let Marley off her leash because she shows no aggressive tendencies except toward Sunny.

Marley had a blast.  She played with a Scottie, a small brown terrier and two English Springers.  Nina wasn't so lucky.  she stayed on her leash because sometimes she can be rather protective of me.  She bellowed llike we were killing her most of the time.  We were able to let her loose when all the others left and what did she do?  She hid under the picnic table.  Marley had fun anyway.

On the way to Target tonight I looked down at my pants ant there, coutesy of the girls were two very lovely noticeable spots of drool.  Gotta love them.

At the dog part I talked to the folks with the Spaniels.  they were brother and sister from the same litter.  I told them that ours were rescues and the man said he couldn't believe that anyone would get rid of such beautiful dogs.  I guess I might have had the same attitude at one time.

Drool to all those in need.
Julie
Snooters from Sunny(I didn't get to go to the dog park), Ninja(they wouldn't let me loose but I almose ate the collie's face anyway), and Marley(wanna go again, can we mom, can we can we can we......)